Automotive Sales Consultants - Darling's Auto Group
- - Bangor/Ellsworth - Sales
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
- Health, dental, vision, life and short term disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) / profit sharing plan with company match
Looking for a New Career Opportunity?
Are you looking to start a career with a premier auto group in Maine? If you are obsessed with being the best, then we may have a position for you at one of the DARLING'S AUTO GROUP dealerships in Bangor or Ellsworth. We are looking for the right people to help us achieve our goal of total customer satisfaction.
Previous auto sales experience is NOT REQUIRED for this position. Those with experience in customer service, retail sales, real estate, financial services, and mortgage and restaurant industries, or who are just out of college or the military, have proven to be very successful when starting a career in Auto Sales.
Job requirements include:
- Professional appearance and excellent communication skills
- Integrity, a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic
- Good computer skills and internet proficiency
- Valid driver's license with a good driving history
If selected, we offer:
- Guaranteed income while training
- $50,000 - $100,000+ annual earning potential
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Ongoing training and development
- Room for advancement into management
At DARLING'S AUTO GROUP, we are committed to providing an exceptional consumer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. If you want to work in an environment where customer service is our passion and you have unlimited earning potential, a career as an automotive sales representative may be for you!
We know that the only way to continue to be the very best is to employ the very best people. If you're ready for a new challenge with high earning potential and career growth, join us at DARLING'S AUTO GROUP! EOE/MF
If you require an ADA accommodation to complete an application through our online system, you may call the Human Resources Department at 207-992-1740, or email email@example.com and we can assist you with the application process.
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page