Automotive Product Technology Specialist - Ellsworth
- - Ellsworth - Sales
- Commensurate with experience
- Full Time
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) / profit sharing plan with company match
DARLING'S CHEVROLET is in need of a Product Technology Specialist to join our customer experience team at our Ellsworth dealership working closely with our sales representatives and customers. If you are tech savvy, have great customer service skills, and want to build a career working with exciting new products we look forward to talking with you.
The Product Technology Specialist's job duties include:
- Understanding and proficient use of vehicle technology amenities
- Mastering all vehicle product knowledge prior to delivery for the customer
- Personalizing the vehicle delivery to the customer's needs
- Assisting customers with questions about vehicle specifications
- Following up with customers to ensure satisfaction with delivery and to build a long-term relationship.
What the successful applicant needs:
- Professional appearance, excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships, i.e., a "people person"
- Energetic, charismatic and customer-oriented
- Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience
DARLING'S is proud to have made the list of Top Ten Best Places to Work in Maine for the fifth year running. We believe in employee development and advancement from within and provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and 401(k) plan with company match. Submit your application today and become a member of DARLING'S winning automotive sales team! EOE M/F
If you require an ADA accommodation to complete an application through our online system, you may call the Human Resources Department at 207-992-1740, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you with the application process.